Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Tag, I'm it!
My s-i-l, Susan , tagged me with this one...of course, thanks to time changes (and life) it's a Tuesday meme...

A Monday Meme!
How did you get the idea for your profile name?
My blog is because I am, was, and hopefully always will be a true red head (with all the prerequisite character flaws).

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
"Jackson" from The Essential Johnny Cash. I saw Walk the Line the other week and was curious to see how close the actors got to the real voices.

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Jim Henson's death was a sad day at my house...I have a long-standing affection for Kermit the Frog.

What colour underwear are you wearing?
Umm...I'm wearing low-rise jeans, so I'll leave it to the imagination.

Do you want a baby?
No, no, and NO! We're beyond blessed in that department and done. Now I can enjoy the babies of all my doula clients, not to mention future nieces and nephews. Besides that, our youngest is still nursing and in diapers, so we still have a baby IMHO!

What does your dad do for a living?
Glorifying God and enjoying Him forever. He went to be with the Lord over ten years ago.

What does your mum do for a living?
She's an operation room nurse.

What is/are your pet's name(s)?
Tiger the Cat, and Frodo Baggins the Turtle.

What colour are your bed sheets?
Cream.

What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
450

What was the last concert you went to?
Simon and Garfunkle reunion tour.

Who was with you?
My buddy and yoga/Pilates instructor, Irma
Irma.

What was the last film you watched?
In the theater, Chicken Little (it was $1.50 Tuesday during Spring Break!). On DVD, dh and I watched Proof last night on DVD (Great film, btw!).

What do you dislike most at this moment?
My lack of computer skills. Knowing html would make my life so much easier right now!

What food do you crave right now?
None, I just changed what my southern belle friend, Amy, would call a "shooie". It's enough to put me off my feed for a while.

Did you dream last night?
Not a thing. Exhaustion tends to do that to me.

What was the last TV show you watched?
Grey's Anatomy on Sunday night. It's become a regular date with my hubby.

What is your fav piece of jewelry?
My replacement engagement ring. My husband gave it to me the night I delivered his fourth child, after bringing in dinner from my favorite sushi joint. Every time I look at my left hand, I remember how loved I am.

What is to the left of you?
My youngest son and his firetruck flashlight...he keeps trying to drive it into my CPU.

What was the last thing you ate?
Sugar free chocolate pudding.

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
My husband

Who last MSN'd you?
I don't do MSN...I did get an IM from my dh at the office...

Where is your significant other right now?
Slaving away to keep me in the fashion to which I've become accustomed.

Do you have a crush?
Yes, I've had a thing for him since I was introduced to him, almost sixteen years ago.

What is his/her name?
David, aka, my husband and knight in shining armor.

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Two weeks ago.

Are you on any meds?
Just vitamins right now.

Do you have a mental disease?
I've been told that I'm crazy for a variety of reasons over the years, not limited to, but including getting married at 20, foregoing medical school for starting a family, having four kid on purpose, homeschooling, etc...but I've never been diagnosed with anything official!

What shirt are you wearing?
Aqua twist front v-neck from Banana Republic (hand me over from my sister) layered over a brown tank top.

Are you sexy?
My husband hasn't complained otherwise...

What's your favorite store?
DSW

Are you thirsty?
Getting there.

Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
No need to imagine...I plunged in with both feet close to 14 years ago.

Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
My sister, Alicia, and her family.

Where do you work?
Occasionally at the local medical school, more often you'll find me here at home, a "kept" woman.

I'll tag Sally and Amy
...maybe we'll get them on the ball with their blogs!















  posted at 6:44 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Sally Datria said...

so was I supposed to get tagged in there somewhere because this is the first time I've seen this!! LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Heather


I'm a work in progress, a stay at home mom of four, a beloved daughter of the King.

My Complete Profile


Blogroll
Susan
Sally
Rebekah
Laurie
Amy W
Amy R
Julie D
Carla
Kirstin
Niki
Mary
Katy
Mike
Heather
Arizona Christian Worldview Institute
Every Square Inch Blog
My Publisher!
My Book!!

Recent Entries
All's quiet here in suburbia...
Our extended Spring Intercession (we're on a year-...
In Honor of My 34th Birthday (Tomorrow!)
Good things come in small packages...
It's Thursday Thirteen Time!
March comes in like a lion...
This last week has left me with very little time t...
The birthday boy and I spent the morning running (...
Thirteen Things *very random things*about THIS WEE...
Of course, my sisters could have told you this one...

Archives
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by: